Integrating to buy ad space from the Verizon Media Ad Platform SSP inventory may seem complicated, but it really isn't. The steps below clarify the process.
Familiarize yourself with our platform, and once you are ready to become a partner with SSP -get the process started by contacting a demand services manager.
- Meet your Demand Services Manager (DSM) and provide info about your platform.
My DSM is:___________________________ Contact info:_____________________
- Sign the (Master Service Agreement Contract (MSA) and return to your DSM.
- Follow the prompt in the email from your DSM
- Code to the RTB and SSPs ad specs (See Verizon Media Exchange Integration Specifications.)
- Login to the SSP UI.
- Enter your endpoint (URL) and adjust Bidder Configuration Filters (See UI Set Up for Mobile DSPs)
- Check out performance monitoring features (See UI Reporting for Mobile DSP)
- As an alternative to UI reports, access reporting via our Reporting API (See Monitoring Performance with the Reporting API for Mobile Buyers)
- Complete Testing in test environment with following expectations:
- Ad Quality - iURL, Adomain, Creative ID & Campaign ID
- Banner/Interstitial Test
- Video Test
- Optional Deal ID or Native Test (let your DSM know)
- Validate all responses and submit representative samples to DSM to ensure compatibility and quality control.
- Response time requirement within 200 ms
- Receive final approval email from DSM
- Run Live Tests
- Native Test (if not done in test environment)
- Deal ID Test (if not done in test environment)
- The Verizon Media Expo App - test creatives prior to launching
- Run Bidder Performance Reports
- Using the UI Reporting feature
- Alternatively to UI Reporting, code to our Reporting API
- Ramp Up - increase QPS to your comfort level.
- Target Your Campaigns - familiarize yourself with the IAB Categories and our Nexage custom extensions and use them to help target your advertising.
- Dive deeper into bidder performance using Metamarkets.
- Enhance the Partnership - take the next step with additional functionality.